[Taocow PBEM] Chapter III - This Ain't No Luxury Liner - LadyFrost, Arden and the Big Disturbance

Derek McCullough derekm617 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 17 00:31:41 PST 2005

[Arden]
Leans over to Lena. "What do you mean dream? And, no, of course I wouldn't
leave you behind. I save all I can. especially those who are kind to me."
This he says with a smile tempered with pain. "Help me show these jokers
where to stand." With a grin, he looks over to where Lady Frost is running,
wondering if maybe they might need some additional help.
[/Arden]