[Taocow PBEM] Chapter III - This Ain't No Luxury Liner - The Brig, Alex and Bongo

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.com
Thu Mar 17 16:19:08 PST 2005

Aaron Clausen wrote:

> [Bongo]
> "I think we better get up top, Alex." Bongo says.  "It sounds like
> they need
> our help, and I wouldn't bet on our friend staying gone for long."
> [/Bongo]
>
> [Phaeton]
> "I will meet you two up on deck." Phaeton says.  "I must get something
> from
> my quarters.
> [/Phaeton]

[Alex]
Alex replies, "Rodger," and runs up the way up to the upper decks
[/Alex]

ooc: What type of communication does the rest of the group has?

--
"He that would make his own liberty secure must guard
even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates

Kitsune
Email:     kitsune at addr.com or Foxtrot_Xray at Hotmail.com
Homepage:  http://www.kitsune.addr.com/