[Taocow PBEM] OOC - Don't you just love it...

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at alberni.net
Fri Mar 18 10:59:50 PST 2005

...when you change your mind ten seconds after you hit Send?

Anyways, I sent you all out your experience points for your characters
and thought immediately after I was done, "You know, those numbers
really seem kinda low for all this amount of time."

I know it's probably stretching the rules a considerable amount, but the
amount of gameplay we've had probably sits around four or five nights of
face-to-face play.  In our time, it's been for most of us over two years.

I've decided that the XP numbers you got should be doubled.  I think
it's fair from the perspective that most of you have been playing for a
helluva long time, and it might take a gazillion years to move up a
level.  I think the difference between face-to-face and PBEM justify
this.

mightymartianca at alberni.net