[Taocow PBEM] Chapter IV: The Emerald Isle

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.com
Sat Mar 26 09:30:54 PST 2005

Aaron Clausen wrote:

> [GM] Even as Lena seems ready to tell something of her dream, Arden
> looks up
> and sees the green-armored knight struck by both Osiris and Rod, and the
> black sword fall to the deck with a clang, and it hums briefly before the
> lighted runes fade.  At that same moment Alex and Bongo run up on deck
> and
> Kyle swings overhead.
>
> Suddenly Lena screams and points beyond Arden.  "Arden!  He was in my
> dream."
>
> Standing atop the ruined anti-aircraft gun is a white-robed figure,
> white-skinned with pink eyes.  Alex and Bongo immediately recognize
> him as
> the man they just battled downstairs, and both Arden and Rod have
> looks of
> recognition on their face.  Then suddenly the man is gone.
>
> At that moment Phaeton runs on deck, a backpack on his back and a single
> knife strapped to his leg.  He looks to the sailors, and then back to the
> company.  "They shall cause you no further harm, but I think it best
> if we
> leave as soon as we can."

Alex looks at Rod and Arden and asks, "Who or what the hell was that?"
Her helmet prevents anyone from see her expression but it would seem
that there is an edge of suspicion in her voice.

"He that would make his own liberty secure must guard
even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates
this duty, he establishes a precedent that will
reach to himself."
        Thomas Paine

Kitsune
Email:     kitsune at addr.com or Foxtrot_Xray at Hotmail.com