[Taocow PBEM] Chapter IV: The Emerald Isle

J L tolrick_stonecleaver at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 26 11:33:17 PST 2005

Kitsune <kitsunefx at netzero.com> wrote:
Aaron Clausen wrote:

[Alex]
Alex looks at Rod and Arden and asks, "Who or what the hell was that?"
Her helmet prevents anyone from see her expression but it would seem
that there is an edge of suspicion in her voice.
[/Alex]

[Lady Frost]

Frost gives the captain a nudge.  "Great, now we can't ask HIM what's going on."

She walks towards the gathering group and motions to Alex.  "What she said, but there's one more thing I want to know right now.  Does anyone here that we can trust know how to pilot this crate into a nearby port?  And are there even any ports nearby to get into?"

She looks over the expressions of her new found friends, then grins.  "Ok, so it was two things.  I'd say 'sue me', but you'd have a hard time finding a small claims court."

[/Lady Frost]