[Taocow PBEM] Chapter IV: The Emerald Isle

Paul Groeneveld delthin_x at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 26 22:10:12 PST 2005

> [Alex]
> Alex looks at Rod and Arden and asks, "Who or what
> the hell was that?"
> Her helmet prevents anyone from see her expression
> but it would seem
> that there is an edge of suspicion in her voice.
> [/Alex]

[Rod Black}
looking intrigued, Rod says "thats one of the guys
that were in that ancient camera we found in the
chest, it would be interesting to see the camera
before its too old to remove the pictures from it, I
wonder where his belongings are.? "
[/Rod Black]

Carried away by expectation     |Paul Groeneveld
       only to be let down      |
          by the release        | delthin_x at yahoo.com