[Taocow PBEM] Chapter IV: The Emerald Isle

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at alberni.net
Mon Mar 28 10:20:41 PST 2005

> [Lady Frost]
> Frost gives the captain a nudge.  "Great, now we can't ask HIM what's
> going on."
> [/Lady Frost]

> [Arden]
> Looking shaken, he looks over towards Phaeton and raises his eyebrows. "My
> friend, if that isn't the biggest understatement of the year, I certainly
> don't know what is." Then, with a gleam in his eye, he says in a southern
> drawl, "What do you suggest, Pilgrim?" With that, he starts to help Lena
> to her feet, offering his shoulder for support should she need it.
> [/Arden]

[GM]
Lena smiles at Arden, and Arden senses a new emotion from the young woman,
one which may or may not spell trouble for the Elf.  Phaeton looks at the
two of them, a distant and inscrutable look on his face.

> Alex looks at Rod and Arden and asks, "Who or what the hell was that?" Her
> helmet prevents anyone from see her expression but it would seem that
> there is an edge of suspicion in her voice.
> [/Alex]

> [Lady Frost]
> Lady Frost walks towards the gathering group and motions to Alex.  "What
> she said, but there's one more thing I want to know right now.  Does
> anyone here that we can trust know how to pilot this crate into a nearby
> port?  And are there even any ports nearby to get into?"
>
> She looks over the expressions of her new found friends, then grins.  "Ok,
> so it was two things.  I'd say 'sue me', but you'd have a hard time
> finding a small claims court."
> [/Lady Frost]

[GM]
Phaeton points to the coast.  "Dublin is not more than fifteen miles south
of here.  It would not take us long to get there."
[/GM]

[Bongo]
"It looked a lot like that weird-looking guy we battled with in the hold."
Bongo says, looking quizically at Arden.  "Do you know anything about this
fellow, Arden?"
[/Bongo]

> [Rod Black]
> Looking intrigued, Rod says "That's one of the guys that were in that
> ancient camera we found in the chest.  It would be interesting to see the
> camera before its too old to remove the pictures from it, I wonder where
> his belongings are. "
> [/Rod Black]

[Bongo]
"We didn't get a chance to talk about that." Bongo says.  "I've got the
chest, too.  What do you remember about that picture, Rod?"
[/Bongo]

[GM]
A good many eyes fix on Rod and Arden.

Aaron Clausen	mightymartianca at alberni.net