[Taocow PBEM] Chapter IV: The Emerald Isle

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at alberni.net
Wed Mar 30 20:52:28 PST 2005

On Tue, 29 Mar 2005, Paul Groeneveld wrote:

> [Rod Black]
> Rod procedes with describing the 3 pictures in the
> camera again, as it has been hectic when he described
> them last
>
> ---description of photos---
> There are three, one is of a building, looking like a
> temple. The
> picture is indistinct, almost as if the picture was
> taken through thick
> glass. Large columns can be seen, supporting a roof
> that looks to be
> made of solid granite. Around the temple, as far as
> can be seen, is a
> wasteland littered with tree trunks, large boulders
> and swamp. It's
> hard
> to make out due to the deterioration of the memory,
> but it seems almost
> as if someone is standing in front of the temple, a
> tiny figure, which
> if man-size, means the building is huge.
>
> The next shot, though it must be separated from the
> temple picture by
> dozens of others, seems to be taken from the top of a
> cliff. Below are
> number of men on horses, one of which has skin nearly
> as white as snow.
> The others are an ugly looking bunch, possibly some
> sort of mercenaries
> by the lack of uniforms but the large numbers of
> weapons on their
> person. The white-skinned man carries only a sword,
> and runes can be
> made out on it.
>
> The third shot is the least-well preserved of the
> three. It is only a
> few shots away from the one with the white-skinned
> man. It seems to be
> of the mouth of a cave. Within there is a bright red
> glow. Someone,
> possibly a woman, is standing off to the side, with
> what could be a key
> in her hand. The image is too badly scrambled to make
> out any more.
> ---end of description---
>
> Rod then says what about the fellow who was removed
> from the dining room during dinner in a most
> suspitious manner? we should ask him some questions.
> he may know something as his ring bears the same
> emblem as the one in the trunk we found. heck he may
> even be the original owner of the ring"
>
> [/Rod Black]

[Bongo]
"That's too bad." Bongo says.  "Just when we might be close to solving a
mystery.  Rod, your description of the images does indeed sound like the
fellow Alex and I spotted.  He seems to get around."
[/Bongo]

[GM]
Phaeton shakes his head.  "Sadly, the man died.  I could do nothing to
prevent it.  All I could get from him was..."  Phaeton falls into deep
thought.  "Now, perhaps is not the right time.  Shall I instruct our pilot
to make for Dublin?"
[/GM]

> ooc: bloody yahoo sighned me out in the middle of my
> reply so if this is a duplicate, forgive me, as rod is
> but a midget.

OOC: Not a problem.  Nothing else came through.  That's why I hate web mail
systems, stupid timeouts.

Aaron Clausen	mightymartianca at alberni.net

Palladium Rifts PBEM:
http://test.alberni.net/taocow/rifts_pbem/