[Taocow PBEM] Chapter IV: The Emerald Isle

J L tolrick_stonecleaver at yahoo.com
Tue May 10 15:44:44 PDT 2005

--- Aaron Clausen <mightymartianca at alberni.net> wrote:

> [Bongo]
> "Whaddya say we all find a place to hole up for a
> few hours." Bongo
> says.  "I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm
> exhausted."
>
> Bongo looks to Lady Frost.  "You feeling alright,
> Frost?" he asks.
> [/Bongo]

[Amanda Connors]

Amanda glares after the deaprting figure of the Dock
Master.  "Looks like he's got more than a few pounds
of flesh already."

She pauses briefly before answering Bongo with a
slight shudder.  "I dreamed about old friends.  They
weren't very happy with me."

She slowly turns to Bongo and lets a tired smile cross
her face.  "Yeah, I'll be alright eventually.  Had a
really long day before I got here, and it hasn't
gotten much better.  Never had to spend that long as
Frost in one sitting."
[/Amanda Connors]

> [GM]
>
> A young boy seems to materialize out of nowhere and
> comes running up. "Welcome, good sirs and ladies."
he says, sweeping off a dirty red hat and bowing.  "Ye
look to be newcomers.  Perhaps ye be looking for a wee
bit of breakfast, or perhaps something else.  Name's
Edig, and for a few credits, I'll take you where you
want to go!  Fair deal?"
> [/GM]

[Amanda Connors]
"Arden, I think this young man wants to talk to you.
Something about credits."

[/Amanda Connors]

Yahoo! Mail