[Taocow PBEM] Chapter IV: The Emerald Isle

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.com
Sun May 15 06:05:00 PDT 2005

Aaron Clausen wrote:

>[Bongo]
>Bongo pulls a few out and tosses them to the boy.
>[/Bongo]

[Alex]
Alex gives Bongo a silent nod of thank you.
[/Alex]

>[GM]
>Finally they reach a tall red-brick building that Bongo immediately
>recognizes as pre-Rifts in architecture, but looks like it was built
>yesterday.  A brightly painted sign proclaims "O'Hare and Sons, Arms and
>Armor since 45 PA".
>
>"There ye be, ma'ams an' sirs." the boy says.  "I'll just wait outside
>for you then, unless ye be needing something else."
>[/GM]

[Alex]
Alex states, "Why don't we go on in?" and starts walking into the weapon
shop

"He that would make his own liberty secure must guard
even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates
this duty, he establishes a precedent that will
reach to himself."
        Thomas Paine

Kitsune
Email:     kitsune at addr.com or Foxtrot_Xray at Hotmail.com