[Taocow PBEM] Chapter IV: The Emerald Isle

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.com
Mon May 16 12:08:39 PDT 2005

J L wrote:

>[Amanda Connors]
>
>"What use would I have for..... Oh, what the hell,
>might be interesting to see what Rambo looks like
>these days."
>
>She catches up to Alex and gives her a grin.
>
>"Besides, It'd be rude if I made you keep an eye on
>the boys all by yourself."
>
>[/Amanda Connors]

[Alex]
Alex shakes her head back, "Rambo, who is Rambo?"
The Coalition Ranger takes a deep breath and states, "Personally, I need
to replace a huge number of lost speciality grenades."

"He that would make his own liberty secure must guard
even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates
this duty, he establishes a precedent that will
reach to himself."
        Thomas Paine

Kitsune
Email:     kitsune at addr.com or Foxtrot_Xray at Hotmail.com