[Taocow PBEM] Chapter IV: The Emerald Isle

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at alberni.net
Thu May 19 18:33:23 PDT 2005

> [Arden]
> He looks quizically from face to face. "I go where he goes," Arden plainly
> states with a slight nod in Phaeton's direction.
> [Arden]

[GM]
Phaeton nods and follows Alex and Lady Frost in, the rest of the company
follows suit.
[/GM]

OOC: To Kyle's player, is Kyle getting out of his SAMAS?

[GM]
The door, heavier than it looks, swings open to reveal a rather crowded
shop.  There are dozens of shelves crammed with weapons of any imaginable
kind, and even some that none of the company have never seen before.  There
are energy rifles, railguns, swords, knives, revolvers, morning stars,
landmines, surveillance equipment, MOH helmets, high-powered radio
equipment and armor in dozens of different shapes and sizes.

A shuffle behind the company reveals a robot, looking like very roughly
patched up.  It goes from person to person, but says nothing.

Up front, a voice cackles, "Welcome, welcome.  How may I help you?"  It is
man-shaped, but with green, scaley skin, reptilian eyes and a bright red
tongue.  "You all look like you've seen some actions.  Don't worry about O,
unless you plan on stealing from me.  Then I'd worry about O.  Off that ship
that just came in the harbor, eh?  So what can I do for you?"

Aaron Clausen	mightymartianca at alberni.net

Palladium Rifts PBEM:
http://test.alberni.net/taocow/rifts_pbem/