[Taocow PBEM] Chapter IV: The Emerald Isle

J L tolrick_stonecleaver at yahoo.com
Thu May 19 18:57:10 PDT 2005

--- Aaron Clausen <mightymartianca at alberni.net> wrote:

[Alex]
Alex shakes her head back, "Rambo, who is Rambo?"
The Coalition Ranger takes a deep breath and states,
"Personally, I need to replace a huge number of lost
speciality grenades."
[/Alex]

[Amanda Connors]

"Rambo.  John J.  You'd like him."
[/Amanda Connors]

[GM]

Up front, a voice cackles, "Welcome, welcome.  How may
I help you?"  It is man-shaped, but with green, scaley
skin, reptilian eyes and a bright red tongue.  "You
all look like you've seen some actions.  Don't worry
about O, unless you plan on stealing from me.  Then
I'd worry
about O.  Off that ship that just came in the harbor,
eh?  So what can I do for you?"
[/GM]

[Amanda Connors]

A quick glance around shows her that most of this
stuff is well beyond the technology she remembers.
Most of it is identifiable though.  Guns don't really
change much.

Then the surveillance equipment caught her eye.
"Oooooh, toys.   I'll be over here, OK?"

Her attention elsewhere, she really doesn't see the
shopkeeper.

[/Amanda Connors]

Discover Yahoo!
http://discover.yahoo.com/weekend.html