[Taocow PBEM] Chapter IV: The Emerald Isle

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at alberni.net
Thu May 19 19:08:33 PDT 2005

On Thu, 19 May 2005, J L wrote:

> --- Aaron Clausen <mightymartianca at alberni.net> wrote:
>
> [Alex]
> Alex shakes her head back, "Rambo, who is Rambo?"
> The Coalition Ranger takes a deep breath and states,
> "Personally, I need to replace a huge number of lost
> speciality grenades."
> [/Alex]
>
> [Amanda Connors]
>
> "Rambo.  John J.  You'd like him."
> [/Amanda Connors]
>
> [GM]
>
> Up front, a voice cackles, "Welcome, welcome.  How may
> I help you?"  It is man-shaped, but with green, scaley
> skin, reptilian eyes and a bright red tongue.  "You
> all look like you've seen some actions.  Don't worry
> about O, unless you plan on stealing from me.  Then
> I'd worry
> about O.  Off that ship that just came in the harbor,
> eh?  So what can I do for you?"
> [/GM]
>
> [Amanda Connors]
>
> A quick glance around shows her that most of this
> stuff is well beyond the technology she remembers.
> Most of it is identifiable though.  Guns don't really
> change much.
>
> Then the surveillance equipment caught her eye.
> "Oooooh, toys.   I'll be over here, OK?"
>
> Her attention elsewhere, she really doesn't see the
> shopkeeper.
>
> [/Amanda Connors]

[GM]
Much of the equipment is actually quite familiar to Amanda, some of it by
manufacturers familiar to her.  A lot of it, however, is quite clearly
modern, but with her background, she is quite familiar with bug detectors,
video surveillance eqipment, radar signal detectors, radio decryption
devices, digital cameras, motion detectors and the like.

Aaron Clausen	mightymartianca at alberni.net

Palladium Rifts PBEM:
http://test.alberni.net/taocow/rifts_pbem/