[Taocow PBEM] Chapter IV: The Emerald Isle

J L tolrick_stonecleaver at yahoo.com
Wed May 25 18:54:58 PDT 2005

OOC:  Here, but since I hadn't ever seen my last post
about checking the surveilance stuff, I didn't know it
was time for another turn..

> [Bongo]
> Bongo looks around the shop and whistles.  "There's
> enough here to stock an
> army.  Tell me though, do you have any maps?"
> [/Bongo]
>
> [GM]
> "A few." the lizard man says.  "Nothing terribly
> good, and mainly of Europe.
> What do you need?"
> [/GM]
>
> [Bongo]
> "Maps of North America." Bongo replies.  "Know of
> anybody that's got some?"
> [/Bongo]
>
> [GM]
> The lizard man thinks for a moment.  "You might try
> the Zek'r, owns a small
> specialties shop a block down the road.  It has
> quite a few old
> pre-Apocalyptic maps that might do the job."
> [/GM]

[Amanda Connors]

Hearing Bongo ask for maps, Amanda moves over to him.

"Have I missed something?  What do you need those for?
 Looking to go to Disney Land?"

She hefts a small recording device, akin to a tape
recorder....at least it looks like one.  (OOC:  feel
free to make it something else if it amuses you to do
so.)

"What does something like this go for?"  She asks the
shopkeeper.

[/Amanda Connors]