[Taocow PBEM] Chapter IV: The Emerald Isle

Alice & Brenton Bartholomew abbart at iqconnect.net.au
Mon May 30 00:50:19 PDT 2005

> [GM]
> The boy nods in agreement.  "Zast's Ice Cream is the best, Sir!"  The boy
> grabs Kyle by the hand and leads him down to a small, stone building that
> contains a confectionary shop.
>
> The boy seems to ease up as he eats his ice cream.  "These strangers
> always
> appear at dusk, come into the pubs and sit around.  My dad and my brother
> say that they are asking for somebody called Frost.  They never buy
> anything, but always leave a shiny gold coin.  No one would attack our
> town,
> but now the Harbor Master is on edge, which is why you treated that
> way.  Do
> you know anything about this Frost person?"
> [/GM]

[Kyle]
"Sorry lad I don't know anything about the goings on here.  I will be
back in a sec."

Kyle gets up moves of to the toilet.  once out of eye and ear shot Kyle
will radio Alex.  Once and if she replies Kyle says.  "Let everyone know
we may have some visitors around dusk looking for Frost.  I would
suggest we all meet up somewhere we can stay out of sight for the
night.  Any suggestions?"

Once he receives a reply Kyle will head back to the boy.
[/Kyle]