[Taocow PBEM] Chapter IV: The Emerald Isle

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.com
Mon May 30 18:33:39 PDT 2005

Aaron Clausen wrote:

> [GM]
> The lizard man's eyes widen.  "If you don't mind." he says, and pulls
> out a
> small device which Rod immediately recognizes as some sort of
> technowizard
> device.  He pops the gem inside a small receptacle and clicks a single
> red
> button.  A small screen begins displaying several waving lines.
>
> "Extraordinary." the lizard man mumbles.  "I've never quite seen anything
> like it before.  Tell me, where did you get these stones?"

Alex jokes, "I got the gems at Lone Star Pawn and Loan." and smiles
back. She shakes her head, "Seriously. I found them underground in the
areas of a place called Old Chicago. I don't really understand how I got
here so I doubt I can get you more."

"He that would make his own liberty secure must guard
even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates
this duty, he establishes a precedent that will
reach to himself."
        Thomas Paine

Kitsune
Email:     kitsune at addr.com or Foxtrot_Xray at Hotmail.com