[Taocow PBEM] Chapter VII - Into the Land of Mists

J L tolrick_stonecleaver at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 6 21:01:49 PST 2005

OOC:   Just for the record, Frost still hasn't gotten
the hang of this whole 'standing watch' thing.  If you
recall, we've only actually had one night this whole
time that we had a chance to stand watch.   The time
on the stairwell back in Old Chicago got interrupted
by a rather impatient Frost if I recall.    :)

IC:

> [Talas]
> Talas turns to rod and says "Mr. Black can you sense
> any enchantment on the walls surounding this door?"
> "For if not I would suggest that we ask Mr. Bongo to
> send his astral form through the wall to see what
> lays on the other side."
> [/Talas]

[Lady Frost]

"Um, I know I don't know much about your kinds of
magic, but I do know enough to think that if those
things were enough to secure the door against whatever
trashed this place, I'd bet it's secured against
astral projection as well."

Frost walked back down the stairs and looked around
for a place to rest that could be at least made to be
comfortable.

[/Lady Frost]