[Taocow PBEM] OOC: Decisions Decisions

BorgOmatic at aol.com BorgOmatic at aol.com
Wed Nov 16 07:17:00 PST 2005

In a message dated 11/16/2005 8:56:03 A.M. Central Standard Time,
mightymartianca at gmail.com writes:

With the  departure of Arden's player, Derek, I am now basically
playing two of the  characters (Osiris's player very rarely posts now),
as well as the NPCs  Phaeton and Lena.  I haven't quite decided what to
do yet with Arden,  but retirement of the character is a distinct
possibility, mainly to make  my own life a little simpler.  No offense
to Derek here intended, so I  hope he doesn't take any.

At any rate that knocks us back one PC.   I still have people asking to
sign on, but I thought before I asked anyone  on board, I'd get your
feedback.  It's possible that I might get them  to take over Arden, or
possibly one of the NPCs, rather than a new  character, but I'll ask
what you guys think.

I don't have a problem with a new player taking over either character if  the
new player doesn't.  Saves you the problem of having to intro someone  in an
environment that isn't exactly conducive to it.