[Taocow PBEM] OOC: Decisions Decisions

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 12:30:58 PST 2005

On 11/16/05, BorgOmatic at aol.com <BorgOmatic at aol.com> wrote:

> I don't have a problem with a new player taking over either character if the
> new player doesn't.  Saves you the problem of having to intro someone in an
> environment that isn't exactly conducive to it.

And this environment isn't exactly conducive to it at all!

I remember roleplaying as a teenager.  When a new guy signed on, even
if you were in the middle of a heated battle in some tall ship two
hundred miles away from any coast line, it was "Suddenly a half-orc
swings down and begins helping you kill your enemies!"

Well, I'll see if I can find a replacement player.

Aaron Clausen   mightymartianca at gmail.com

Palladium Rifts PBEM:
http://test.alberni.net/taocow/rifts_pbem/