[Taocow PBEM] Chapter VII - Into the Land of Mists

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 12:25:15 PST 2005

>> [GM]
>> The dwarf frowns.  "Speak with respect, or your death will be long and
>> horrible.  If you surrender, then perhaps my master will be merciful."

> The ex-ranger does not like the responses she is getting from this dwarf and
> shoulders her rifle and specifically  points if at the dwarf, ""The Cee Ess
> taught is never to surrender to monsters, I wonder about some of their
> teaching, but this is not one of them."
> [/Alex]

[Osiris]
"Now now, Alex." Osiris cautions.  "He comes under a flag of truce, and it
would be a great dishonor if we were to harm him."
[/Osiris]

[GM]
Phaeton grunts angrily.  "He comes threatening us, and then we talk of
honor."  He touches a tattoo and a sword appears in his hand.

The dwarf spits.  "That is your answer then.  So shall be your fate."  With
that he rears his horse and starts riding back towards the column.
[/GM]

[Osiris]
"So what is our plan now?" Osiris asks.
[/Osiris]