[Taocow PBEM] Chapter VI: Whence The Lizard Man? - Amended Turn

Eric Tan erictanis1979 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 6 18:10:46 PDT 2005

[Osiris]
Emerging from cover with his rifle still at the ready, Osiris looks over at the rest of the group and moves in closer to everyone before speaking softly "well we better get out of here before those guys regroup, but we dont wont make it far without some kind of decent transportation. There is no point running and now and wait for these guys to come after us again...i recon take them out here and take their horses.""

Osiris then turns towards the group of mercs as he waits for the group to decide, while looking at the group stuck on the carpet of adhesion and carefully counting and makes a judgement on their chance of defeating these guys.

He checks that his clip still has a sufficient number of shots, his grenades are handy and that his pack is securely strapped on. His eyes constantly scanning the area for any nasty surprises just in case.

[\Osiris]

Troy Imlach <troy_a_i at yahoo.ca> wrote:
[Talas]
Talsa turnds to Bongo "Mr. Bongo how far ahead of us
is the Mr. griz?"
[/Talas]