[Taocow PBEM] Chapter VI: Whence The Lizard Man? - Amended Turn

BorgOmatic at aol.com BorgOmatic at aol.com
Thu Oct 6 19:25:12 PDT 2005

In a message dated 10/4/2005 10:55:02 A.M. Central Standard Time,
troy_a_i at yahoo.ca writes:

[Talas]
Talsa turnds to Bongo "Mr. Bongo how far ahead of us
is  the Mr. griz?"
[/Talas]

[Bongo]

"Preferably he's within the effective range of a Coalition C-12 rifle,"
Bongo groans as he picks himself up from he ground.  "After this, I'm gonna  need
to sink a few shots into something so I can feel better."

He takes a few inquisitive sniffs to pick Griz' scent back up.  "Now  let's
vacate the premises while I still have a carcass underneath what's left of
this armor... for cryin' out loud, this was a brand-new suit..." he adds under
his breath.

[/Bongo]