[Taocow PBEM] Chapter VII - Into the Land of Mists

Eric Tan erictanis1979 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 11 18:08:20 PDT 2005

[Osiris]
"well looks like we are going to shack up for the night, if anyone still feels up to it i wanna check out the surrounding area before we rest up for the night. Alex i might need your expertise on this...."

Osiris plans to scout out the surrounding area and then then set up some booby-traps (with flares) just on the most likely lines of approach to the house, incase anyone plans to creep up on the team at night.