[Taocow PBEM] Chapter VII - Into the Land of Mists

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.com
Thu Oct 20 20:25:26 PDT 2005

Brenton Bartholom wrote:

> [Kyle]
> "Right I will get started on a perimeter."  Kyle will get as many
> noise makers as possible including non-explosive things then will set
> up some trip traps on the most likely approaches to our camp in the
> hope that if any one does come after us we will at least get a bit of
> a warning.
> [/Kyle]

[Alex]
Alex states, "I am pretty good at trap creation if you want to set up
some. That is one of the items which we shoudl also pick up if we find
another town or city. We should try and pick up some motion sensors."

some who do not understand mystery speak of things which they do not
understand, but they will boast that the mystery of the truth belongs
to them alone.
- Gnostic Saying

Kitsune
Email:     kitsune at addr.com or Foxtrot_Xray at Hotmail.com