[Taocow PBEM] Chapter VI: Whence The Lizard Man?

Eric Tan erictanis1979 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 5 20:15:39 PDT 2005

Seeing that the situation is fast becoming a fight that they do not need, Osiris steps infront of of the ladies and looks at the Ogres "gentlemen, that is no way to speak to a lady. We have no quarrel with you as our business is elsewhere. So would you please step aside and we will be on our way." (using his Intimiadating skill)
Osiris will ready his mind to will his psi-sword into his hands just incase these guys wanna fight and eyes them quickly to see if he can spot any weak points or chinks in their armor.

Kitsune <kitsunefx at netzero.com> wrote:
Aaron Clausen wrote:

>[GM]
>As the company runs up towards the gate, the two ogres that Bongo had
>spotted earlier stand up. One pokes a rather long, fat cigar in his
mouth,
>while the other spits on the ground. Both then move in front of the
>company.
>
>"And just where ye be going, fuzz-ball, in such a hurry an' all?" the
>cigar-chomping ogre asks.
>
>"Aye!" the other says. "Ye be a right funny crowd. P'raps ye should stay
>here until we decide that ye are safe to pass. Maybe a few coin would go
>down right, eh Muzhgak?"
>
>The cigar-chomper laughs. "That be so, me'thinks. I heard on the
wind that
>the Harbour Master let tramps of this description through, though he was
>none too pleased. So what's your purpose, fuzz-ball? And if you
don't want
>to tell me, then p'raps a goodly bag of coins might make me say to my
>superiors 'Ah well, they was faerie huntin' an' all' and leavin' at that,
>eh?"
>
>These ogres may be an ugly bunch, but they're big and armed with energy
>rifles, swords and both have long daggers stuffed into belt-loops. They
>have at least a dozen large visible scars between them, showing that they
>are definitely battle-experienced. One of them, the one apparently named
>Muzhgak, winks at Talas.
>[/GM]

[Alex]
Alex points her Ja-12 rifle towards one of the Ogre guards while
stepping back. While the armor clearly shows that her form is female,
the camouflage armor removes any idenity. She brings up the volume in
the speaker in her armor, "You need to rethink any adventures. You don't
look that tough."

some who do not understand mystery speak of things which they do not
understand, but they will boast that the mystery of the truth belongs
to them alone.
- Gnostic Saying

Kitsune
Email: kitsune at addr.com or Foxtrot_Xray at Hotmail.com