[Taocow PBEM] Chapter VI: Whence The Lizard Man?

Brenton Bartholom abbart at iqconnect.net.au
Sun Sep 11 04:10:37 PDT 2005

> [Arden]
> He laughs out loud. "Figures... well, I suggest a tactical retreat, at
> least until we reach a place to send a couple of these individuals to
> the Nine Hells. What do you think?" Without much thought, he loads up
> his energy rifle with a fresh clip and an grin lies on his face as he
> runs near Phaeton and Lena.
>
> [/Arden]

[Kyle]
"I dont fancy fighting these guys in the open."  Kyle then scans the are
using his military training to look for a good defensive position.  Once
he pinpoints the best he will suggest to the group to head for it.  He
will load up his JA-11 and head off to the best defensive position.  "I
would prefer to find out what these guys want before we draw down on
them so dont get to trigger happy ladies and gents."
[/Kyle]