[Taocow PBEM] OOC Delays

J L tolrick_stonecleaver at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 12 16:59:10 PDT 2005

I am here, but I'm being forced to move back to my
mother's for a few months come the end of September.

Moving issues and the general stress these things
cause are making it difficult for me to even check my
email, much less have the motivation to post to games.
 Please move Lady Frost along as needed until I can
get back to a reliable posting schedule.

Thanks.

Joe