[Taocow PBEM] Chapter VI: Whence The Lizard Man? OOC

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.com
Mon Sep 19 13:55:52 PDT 2005

Aaron Clausen wrote:

>>[Rod Black]
>>Rays states, "lets keep running, when they get a litle
>>closer I can stop em in their tracks for up to 5
>>minutes. it can buy us a little more time."
>>
>>if everyone follows with rods suggestion, rod will
>>wait til they are about 1 melee behind us, then cast
>>carpet of adhesion in thier way
>>
>>[Rod Black]
>>
>>ooc: are we near a ley line?

[Alex]
Alex radios back, "Give me a few minutes to get out from behind cover.
Your plan is likely as good as any although it might insite them if they
are not hostile. Still there is no gain in not fighting them if not
needed. Damn, I miss my hover cycle." She climbs out from behind cover
to join the others.

"those who burn books will, in the end, burn people."
- Written by Poet Heinrich Heine who's books were burned
by the Nazis

Kitsune
Email:     kitsune at addr.com or kitsunefx at netzero.com
Homepage:  http://www.kitsune.addr.com/