[Taocow PBEM] Chapter VI: Whence The Lizard Man?

J L tolrick_stonecleaver at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 24 01:54:40 PDT 2005

OOC:  I am still here, just not steadily.

--- Eric Tan <erictanis1979 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Seeing his companions get hit by the monster with
> the railgun , Osiris' face turns into a snarl as he
> extends his hand in a shoving jesture towards the
> leader (psychic push - using more than enough isp to
> tople him over) which should get him stuck on the
> carpet of adhesion.
> The knight then moves towards the nearest cover
> which still gives him a good view on the OpFor,
> unslinging his rifle he takes careful aim at the
> head honcho and takes careful shots at his railgun.

[Lady Frost]

She was suddenly very glad she hadn't shifted back to
her 'human' form after the incident at Griz's shop.
That blast still wouldn't have been lethal, but it
would have hurt a lot more.
As it was Frost shook her head a little to clear it as
she stood and looked towards the man responsible for
that shot.

"OW!  That hurt you pug-ugly twit!"  She glances about
her quickly, then reaches out and hefts the largest
chunk of rock she can quickly reach (even if she has
to rip it out of the ground) and heaves it at the
rider with every intention of crushing the rider and
horse with it.

[/Lady Frost]