[Taocow PBEM] Chapter IX - In The Ruins Of Old Chicago

Brenton Bartholomew abbart at rawnet.com.au
Wed Apr 5 13:06:31 PDT 2006

> [GM]
> Kyle racks his brain, but really can't come up with anything specific.  He knows
> that the units that patrol Old Chicago are pretty heavily armed.  As to hiding
> places, there are hundreds of buildings still standing, or at least
> partially standing.
>
> Even as he starts searching around, he sees Alex and Angelica running towards
> his location, as the radio chirps again.  "Sentry Unit Number Fourteen
> to unidentified
> SAMAS.  You have two seconds to identify yourself or we will open fire."
>
> With that three SAMAS, three skycycles and a massive UAR-1 Enforcer.  Kyle
> may not know the precise makeup of this unit, but there's bound to be ground
> forces approaching, as well as backup.  The Coalition is notoriously
> paranoid about
> anyone being in Old Chicago.
>
> Within moments, both Alex and Angelica can clearly see the UAR-1 Enforcer.
> [/GM]
[Kyle]
"Damn this to hell, are we in the shit now." Using a direct radio signal
to Alex Kyle says. "Alex get the rest of the team out of her.  They may
not have seen you guys yet.  I will try and catch up."

Kyle then switches to an a direct Communication to the Enforcer.  "This
is captain Martian Lanceiny, of the 32nd Airborne on Special Assignment.
  Stand down you are interfering in an Top Secret investigation return
to you patrol."  Kyle switches of his radio and says to him self,  "They
always said my mouth would get me into trouble again."

If the CS seem to buy into this Kyle will play along,  If they don't He
will Run for it a low altitude and get back underground as soon as
possible hoping to lead the CS away from the team.
[/Kyle]

believed to be clean.