[Taocow PBEM] OOC: Things To Come...

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at gmail.com
Fri Apr 7 10:29:08 PDT 2006

I've learned in the last couple of weeks that I'm going to lose my job
at the end of May.  It's a bit of a bummer.

How it will effect my online access I dunno, as I worked for a small
ISP and had plenty.  I have no intention of killing this game, but it
may mean that I will have to move back towards a fixed weekly schedule
rather than a being able to do a few turns on the fly when I have free
time.

I'm just giving you a head's up, but as I said, I have every intention
of continuing on.  This game has been running for nearly three and a
half years (which is about, well, three and a quarter years longer
than I thought my first PBEM attempt would run).  But things might
slow down a little bit as my days will be dedicated towards building
my home and to finding a job.

As well, I'm having trouble finding a web host right now.  If anyone
knows of a good, *free* one, don't hesitate to let me know.  I've let
the game archive slip a bit, but don't want to put much effort into it
until I have a new home for it.

Aaron Clausen   mightymartianca at gmail.com

Palladium Rifts PBEM:
http://test.alberni.net/taocow/rifts_pbem/