[Taocow PBEM] Chapter IX - In The Ruins Of Old Chicago

Brenton Bartholomew abbart at rawnet.com.au
Thu Apr 20 03:33:53 PDT 2006

> [GM]
> The party now splits up, with Talas running forward as Angelica runs back.
> Rod is already well on his way down the road towards the park that
> Lady Frost suggested, carrying Phaeton with him.
>
> The Enforcer turns towards the building that Osiris lept off, clearly aware that
> something has been done.  The pilot shouts "Ignore that SAMAS, kill all
> those sons-of..."
>
> The shout is cut short by a rather spectacular explosion.  When the smoke
> clears, the Enforcer's head, its left arm, shoulder and a sizable chunk piece
> of its torso are missing.
>
> The other forces, including the Sky Cycles open fire, not aiming, but
> just shooting
> forward.  Buildings, already weakened by centuries of weathering and uncounted
> battles among them, begin to crack and collapse.  It's absolute pandomonium.
>
> As Bongo begins moving away, he suddenly hears a horrible cry next to him.  He
> turns and looks, and sees beautiful young Lena cut almost in two by a burst from
> a Skycycle up above.
> [/GM]

[Kyle]
Kyle sees the Sky Cycle hit Lena and shakes his head in sorrow.  Knowing
that fighting now will do no one any good he gets his SAMAS low and uses
the ensuing pandemonium for make a run for it.  He swears to him self
"Damn the stupidity she didn't have to die I had in under control."

Kyle will clear the area then attempt to regroup with the party if is is
safe to do so.
[/Kyle]

believed to be clean.