[Taocow PBEM] Chapter IX - In The Ruins Of Old Chicago

Aaron Corley marjannec at netzero.com
Sun Aug 6 01:53:50 BST 2006

[GM]
...The only options are to ride out in this weather or find a place to
hide.  Moving out carries the risks of dangerous weather, in a ruined
city notorious for its sudden violence, human and inhuman.  Hiding, of
course, means the risk of capture.
[/GM]

[Ted]
"Lady Frost, I know a thing or two about blowing things up. If the rest
of you want to escape, I can set this thing to explode and then catch
up. It would not be that hard," Ted intones. "I think we owe it to your
friends--Kyle, Rod and the others--get keep on the mission."

He hoists his rifle to his shoulder and waits for the others to decide.
[/Ted]