[Taocow PBEM] (no subject)

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at gmail.com
Fri Aug 11 21:43:26 BST 2006

On 8/11/06, April Mead <kathayindreams at msn.com> wrote:
> Hi guys! I'm still alive and still interested in continuing to play. I
> appologize for not posting in so long. I've been having a major case of
> Player's block, for lack of a better way of putting it. Not to mention Real
> Life and all the other projects I've gotten myself into. So, if it's not too
> late, I'd like to get back to the game.

Actually, we haven't gone too far.  Kyle (the SAMAS pilot) sacrificed
himself to save you from the demon and its pterodactyl, while you kept
Arden from causing trouble.  The hover vehicle has now crashed, and
you're all trying to figure out what to do next.

I'll resend the last couple of posts to you and you can go from there.

Aaron Clausen   mightymartianca at gmail.com

Palladium Rifts PBEM:
http://members.shaw.ca/selfreferential/rifts_pbem/