[Taocow PBEM] Chapter IX - In The Ruins Of Old Chicago

J L tolrick_stonecleaver at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 21 22:07:15 BST 2006

OOC:  Sorry.  Had a lot of things come down on me all
at once.  Kept me tied up for a week or so.

--- BorgOmatic at aol.com wrote:

> [Talas]
> "I Agree with Lady Alex. If we what out the storm we
> will  be leaving tracks when we do leave. If we go
> now
> we should be able to get a  good distence from hear
> before the snow is that deep." "What say the rest
> of
> up?"
> [/Talas]
>

> [Bongo]
> "As much as I don't like the idea," Bongo mutters as
> he checks out and
> mounts his bike, "I know all too well what to expect
> from our boys in black out
> there if we're caught... and if we stay here that's
> sure to happen.  Let's  just
> hope that whatever nasties are out there have better
> sense than us to stay
> out of the weather."
> [/Bongo]

[Lady Frost]

"I can probably cover our tracks fairly well.  This is
snow after all.  If a boom isn't in order, let's get
out of Dodge instead."

Frost positioned herself at the back of the group and
began using her powers to fill in their tracks as they
moved.

"Let's just not 'get' too fast, or I'll miss places."

[/Lady Frost]