[Taocow PBEM] Chapter IX - In The Ruins Of Old Chicago RE-REVISED

J L tolrick_stonecleaver at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 26 02:03:24 BST 2006

> [GM]
> It's a small humanoid with pale skin, white hair and
enormous white eyes.  It wears only a loin cloth, but
laying beside it is a strange, crooked grey staff that
looks like it is made out of the branch.
> [/GM]
>
> > [Ted]
> > The lizard man readies his rifle and backs away
> from the trail. "Find cover!" he yells to the
others.
> > [/Ted]

[Lady Frost]

"Wait!  Stay together.  You really don't want to get
separated."

To give them some sort of protection Frost puts up a
thick wall of ice along the group's left side.  If
nothing else, it would keep them from being easily
surrounded.

"Suppose I am the only person to ever see Pitch Black.
 Where's Vin when you need him?"

So it was actually a snowstorm where you couldn't see
much with vicious critters just out of sight.  Close
enough.

[/Lady Frost]