[Taocow PBEM] Fwd: Chapter X - The Stranger OOC:

J L tolrick_stonecleaver at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 6 14:27:17 GMT 2006

Sadly, I may be slow in posting over the next two
weeks.
I'm taking a trip to visit an old friend and I may not
have great access to my email while I'm there.

I'll be back around the 20th.... just in time for the
holiday and a three day trip to stay with my sister
for X-mas.

*sigh*  I'm getting nothing dome this month....