[Taocow PBEM] Chapter VIII - The Portal And Beyond...

Aaron Corley marjannec at netzero.com
Wed Feb 1 14:36:42 PST 2006

[Talas]
Talas takes cover were he can find it. Then whispers to Lady frost, "Lady Frost, do you Know were we?"
Still whispering, "Lizard man, I do not know how strong
you are, but if we need to run Let my take my
kins-man. His wight will but a feather to me."
[/Talas]

[Ted]
*I've got him, but thank you. The name is Ted, by the way* he projects telepathically as he steps out of the center of the tunnel. He looks the same direction as Lady Frost, still trying to decipher her warning about 'founding himself down here'.
[/Ted]