[Taocow PBEM] Chapter VIII - The Portal And Beyond... OOC

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 10:01:59 PST 2006

On 2/7/06, Aaron Corley <marjannec at netzero.net> wrote:
> [Ted]
> OOC: Good. My concern was Lady Frost's last post. She said she picked him
> up and carried him. I thought maybe I missed something. My email has been
> slower lately than usual, so I am feeling a little paranoia about what I might be
> missing.
>
> Ted has Arden. Does Lady Frost have Kyle? Does Kyle need first aid or
> something?
> [/Ted]

Kyle is fine.  Only Arden appears to be having any immediate problems.

If you think you've missed a message, just check out the mailing list
archive at http://zork.net/pipermail/taocowpbem/ where all the
messages get stored.  I use it all the time when I'm working on the
edited versions, because it's a lot easier than going through my own
personal, highly disorganized copies of the messages.

Aaron Clausen   mightymartianca at gmail.com

Palladium Rifts PBEM:
http://test.alberni.net/taocow/rifts_pbem/