[Taocow PBEM] Chapter VIII - The Portal And Beyond... OOC

Aaron Corley marjannec at netzero.net
Tue Feb 7 10:09:47 PST 2006

Thanks. I checked it and everything is sorted out. I have not missed anything, though I am confused why Lady Frost would spontaneously pick up Kyle and carry him around if he is not injured. I think JL is confusing Kyle with Arden.

I wanted to ask you for your ideas about fitting Ted into the group. I haven't really had a chance to discover a niche yet, but I am noticing that the things I thought were unique about my character may not be. At least two of the other characters are stronger and, generally, they seem to have more impressive powers. So, I was wondering what you might suggest. Thanks.