[Taocow PBEM] Chapter VIII - The Portal And Beyond... OOC

J L tolrick_stonecleaver at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 13 00:47:46 PST 2006

A thought occurred to me today looking over recent
posts.

Since Ted hasn't really demonstrated any 'powers' is
it possible for you two to collaborate and change his
niche?  Come up with something different for him to
have going for him besides strength.

In order to prevent this sort of thing from happening
in the future, we might want to actually post up
character sheets somewhere.  (Speaking of which, I
need to update mine still.)

At this rate this niche is gonna get real crowded, and
you don't wanna know what Frost will do to anyone that
misplaces a hand.....