[Taocow PBEM] Chapter VIII - The Portal And Beyond...

BorgOmatic at aol.com BorgOmatic at aol.com
Wed Feb 15 05:13:11 PST 2006

In a message dated 2/15/2006 12:58:23 A.M. Central Standard Time,
tolrick_stonecleaver at yahoo.com writes:

>  [Talas]
> Talas puts his pistol away and then says "Before Mr.
>  Ted has what is happening explained to him. I ask
> two
>  questions. Were and when are we? And please do not
> tell me that we are  in a different time. Because if
> that is the case, then I have just  lost any chance
> of
> going back for my horse." And then he turns  to Ted
> "Second... Mr. Ted how did you come to be with us?"
>  [/Talas]

[Lady Frost]

"OK, I won't tell you.  Sorry  about your horse."

The words slip out before she's even realized  she's
said them, though they still lack the humor that most
of the group  has gotten used to.
[/Lady Frost]

[Bongo]

Bongo nods in silent accord to Frost's slip of the tongue.  "For what  it's
worth, if we make it back to where our vehicles are located I believe  you'll
have a replacement waiting..."

His voice trails off as he turns his attention back to the scroll.

[/Bongo]