[Taocow PBEM] Chapter VIII - The Portal And Beyond...

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.com
Wed Feb 15 05:31:42 PST 2006

[Alex]
While everybody else was talking, Alex waws very quiet and simply
listening to what is going on. She does not understand it very well but
saw herself and did not want to disturb whatever was going on.
[/Alex]

--
some who do not understand mystery speak of things which they do not
understand, but they will boast that the mystery of the truth belongs

Kitsune
Email:     kitsune at addr.com or Foxtrot_Xray at Hotmail.com
Homepage:  http://www.kitsune.addr.com/
ICQ:       23146924