[Taocow PBEM] Chapter VIII - The Portal And Beyond...

BorgOmatic at aol.com BorgOmatic at aol.com
Sat Feb 18 20:00:58 PST 2006

In a message dated 2/18/2006 11:18:05 A.M. Central Standard Time,
troy_a_i at yahoo.ca writes:

>  [GM]
> Suddenly there is more noise coming down the
> passage, and  those with Sixth Sense suddenly feel it
> going off.
>  [/GM]
> [Ted]
> "We better get going," Ted checks the  e-clip on his
> rifle and then lifts Arden to his shoulders,  "You've
> all been here before. Which way is best?"
>  [/Ted]
Apone hering the approching noise,  Talas wispers "My
frinds Do you know what this new arrivel  is?"

"It isn't friendly whatever it is..." the Dog Boy growls softly as he stows
the scroll and whips out his pistol and sword.  "Just be careful what you
shoot at in here -- the roof doesn't look too sturdy."