[Taocow PBEM] Chapter VIII - The Portal And Beyond...

J L tolrick_stonecleaver at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 20 08:21:28 PST 2006

OOC:  Forgive me if my posts don't match up sometimes.
 Most games I'm in prefer a third person, past tense
posting style.

This game seems to prefer present tense, but I get em
mixed up sometimes.....

--- BorgOmatic at aol.com wrote:

> [Bongo]
>
> "It isn't friendly whatever it is..." the Dog Boy
> growls softly as he stows
> the scroll and whips out his pistol and sword.
> "Just be careful what you
> shoot at in here -- the roof doesn't look too
> sturdy."
>
> [/Bongo]

[Lady Frost]

"There is no better way to go."

Frost slowly stood up and took a deep breath to steady
herself.

"Whatever it is, it does NOT want to fight me right
now."

Knowing that 'they' had already passed by, she slowly
walked back out into the hallway and looked in both
directions.

"Caution, the light at the end of the tunnel might be
the 3:15"

[/Lady Frost]