[Taocow PBEM] Chapter VII - Into the Land of Mists <outside>

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.com
Tue Jan 10 05:52:25 PST 2006

Aaron Clausen wrote:

>[GM]
>"I'm reasonable. You ask one, then I ask one." the stranger replies.
>[/GM]

[Alex]
Through all of this, Alex waits patiently with her rifle ready to fire
if needed. She is tense and nervous. Seems since throwing in with these
people, she goes from trouble to trouble.
[/Alex]

ooc: Just wanted to let you know that I was still around

--
some who do not understand mystery speak of things which they do not
understand, but they will boast that the mystery of the truth belongs

Kitsune
Email:     kitsune at addr.com or Foxtrot_Xray at Hotmail.com
Homepage:  http://www.kitsune.addr.com/
ICQ:       23146924