[Taocow PBEM] OOC: Decisions Decisions

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 13:07:01 PST 2006

On 1/9/06, BorgOmatic at aol.com <BorgOmatic at aol.com> wrote:

> In a message dated 1/9/2006 6:04:32 P.M. Central Standard Time,  tolrick_stonecleaver at yahoo.com writes:
> And glad    we all are for it dog-boy.     *WOOF*
>
> And don't think I'm not glad to be back... :)

Well, we're certainly glad to have you back.

And you are right that the MIAs could very well  come back.  They're
always welcome.  In the meantime, I've decided to retire Arden and
Osiris and the next most convenient moment.  The new players is
eyeball to eyeball with Kyle right now :-) and once I've got him fully
integrated into the game, then I think I'll look for one more player,
if that's alrigth with you guys.

Aaron Clausen   mightymartianca at gmail.com

Palladium Rifts PBEM:
http://test.alberni.net/taocow/rifts_pbem/