[Taocow PBEM] Chapter VII - Into the Land of Mists <in tower>

J L tolrick_stonecleaver at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 12 13:16:18 PST 2006

> [Arden]
> Suddenly he says, "Yes, we must save the Coalition."
>
> Lena looks at Arden in horror, but the boy simply
> smiles.  "Very well
> then.  You have
> passed my tests.  The last one remains within.  Go,
> and may She Who Has No
> Name be with you."
> [/Arden]

[Lady Frost]

Frost grabbed Arden's arm and whirled him around to
face her.  "What the hell was that?   I want you to
know that I won't be held to any agreement you may
have just made.  Not if it means protecting this
Coalition over the better interests of it's people.
Next time you're going to get all omniscient on us,
say something first."

"Talas, there's a test inside.  Not neccessarily a
portal to somewhere we can't get back from.   If you
don't want to, I'll take the test."

She 'casually laid her arm over Arden's shoulder and
smiled.  "Well, me and Mr. 'I'll save the Coalition'
will anyways."
[/Lady Frost]