[Taocow PBEM] Chapter VII - Into the Land of Mists <in tower>

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 12:47:06 PST 2006

> [Lady Frost]
> Frost grabs Arden's arm and whirls him around to
> face her.  "What the hell was that?   I want you to
> know that I won't be held to any agreement you may
> have just made.  Not if it means protecting this
> Coalition over the better interests of it's people.
> Next time you're going to get all omniscient on us,
> say something first."
> [/Lady Frost]

[Arden]
Arden looks shocked.  "We have to do this, Lady.  I'll explain
later, if I can."
[/Ardne]

> [Lady Frost]
> "Talas, there's a test inside.  Not neccessarily a
> portal to somewhere we can't get back from.   If you
> don't want to, I'll take the test."
>
> She 'casually laid her arm over Arden's shoulder and
> smiled.  "Well, me and Mr. 'I'll save the Coalition'
> will anyways."
> [/Lady Frost]

> [Talas]
> "Lady Frost I fear I am not as certain as you are
> about being able to return from where this portal
> leads. Remember Lady Frost, According to the book that
> Mr. Bongo read, the Temple and perhaps the demon that
> we seek is located on the east cost of America."
> "As for this test, I can not let the two of you have
> all the fun."
> [/Talas]

[Rod]
"What about the others?" Rod asks.  "They're still above.
Perhaps one of us should head back up to fetch them before
we go any further."
[/Rod]

[Osiris]
Osiris nods his agreement.  "If this is a one-way trip, as Talas
suggests, we cannot afford to be separated."
[/Osiris]

[GM]
Suddenly, even as Osiris finishes speaking, the tunnel floor pitches
violently from an explosion far above.  A large crack appears in the
ceiling and a few alarming pieces of stone fall noisily to the ground.

Lena cries.  "Something must be happening above!"

Aaron Clausen   mightymartianca at gmail.com

Palladium Rifts PBEM:
http://test.alberni.net/taocow/rifts_pbem/